One Step Walkers Covid-19 Guidelines
- If you book on a walk and you’re not a Ramblers member – You will be removed
- If you book on a walk over the stated number limit – You will be removed
- Some website content may be out of date due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please see our dedicated Covid-19 Page for the latest information.
- Walks are open to Ramblers Members Only. Please visit our Join Us page for details of membership
- Walks have a limited number of spaces available for safety reasons. Please check the limit for each event before booking
- First check the RSVP List to make sure there’s availability
- All attending a walk must book their place via the RSVP+ feature beforehand, otherwise you will not be permitted to join the walk
- You can only RSVP to an event once every 24 hours and limited to one person per booking
- Contact details are required for contact tracing and not accessible to anyone but the website manager
- Please read the Covid Secure Guidance for Walkers before submitting the RSVP Form
- If you wish to cancel a walk booking please request this using “Contact Us” on the website
Walks for anyone who does not have a mobility difficulty, a specific health problem or is seriously unfit. Suitable for pushchairs if they can be lifted over occasional obstructions. Comfortable shoes or trainers can be worn.
Walks for reasonably fit people with at least a little country walking experience. May include unsurfaced rural paths. Walking boots and warm, waterproof clothing are recommended.
Walks for people with country walking experience and a good level of fitness. May include some steep paths and open country, and may be at a brisk pace. Walking boots and warm, waterproof clothing are essential.
Walks for experienced country walkers with an above average fitness level. May include hills and rough country, and may be at a brisk pace. Walking boots and warm, waterproof clothing are essential. People in doubt about their fitness should contact the walk leader in advance.
Walks for experienced and very fit walkers with additional technical skills. May require scrambling and use of ice axes or crampons. You must contact the walk leader in advance for further details.